1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Mask At Gildenburgh Today 6th March

Discussion in 'Stolen, Lost and Found' started by ColinM, Mar 6, 2011.

1. ColinM

ColinM Member

My own fault I know, but I managed to let my greatly loved Oceanic shadow mask slip from my fin today while walking from car park to water side.
    Although I noticed it gone within minutes and retraced my steps, but sadly it had gone.
    I'm hoping someone has picked it up to hand in for me, but as I left site 16:00 it had not

If anyone has found it today would really appreciate pm so I can reclaim?

Many thanks UKD for the use of the forum

Regards

Colin

2. PeteStewart

PeteStewart Never wrong, but not always right

I wonder if the person who found it was the same as the one who nicked 2 x 2kg shot bags of mine from rescue area

3. Major Clanger

Major Clanger P-Plated Meg Diver

May the guilty b@@tards have a free flow at depth and much panic before getting out, safely.

4. John M

John M Member

Hi Colin

I hope it wasnt the same mask you leant me today when my mask strap snapped on entry?
    I hope you get it back, although it sounds like there were some light fingered divers there today.

If you are the Mask / Weights thief, please find somewhere else to go nick stuff, cause it you get caught pocketing stuff thats not yours, as a minium i am sure you and the school / group you were with will be named and shamed..........thats if one of the "nice" divers catches you in the act..............there are some not so tolerant ones as well

Food for thought......

5. ColinM

ColinM Member

Hi

By way of update

No news of my mask so looks like a trip to LDS to spend a little more of my hard earned :(

Thanks for support

All the best

Colin

6. PeteStewart

PeteStewart Never wrong, but not always right

Same with my shot bags, thieving tw@'s