1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long time lurker...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jcuk, Jul 31, 2019.

1. jcuk

jcuk New Member

Hello

I've been lurking on this forum for a couple of years, so it's time I actually signed up and said hello. I'm still relatively new - I've been diving with my local BSAC club for 18 months now. I've just qualified as a Sports Diver with a wopping 24 dives logged and managed my first 25m depth progression dive on Saturday off the coast of Plymouth.

I've just started diving in a dry suit, and have a few questions, so I'll post those in right place in due course.

jc

PS I'm not sure who are the Admins to pass this onto, but I think there may be some problems with signups at the moment. The standard sign up form has "reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load." That is not fixed by waiting or refreshing. I managed to sign up ok with google though.

2. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Welcome:)

Thanks for the info about the captcha.

Plymouth's a nice place to dive.

3. John F

John F Active Member

Hi and welcome to the forum, lots of good advice here, just not from me

4. Iain Denham

Iain Denham Active Member

Welcome aboard JC.