1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Locating Refill

Discussion in 'Dive Equipment' started by Leightonnick97, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Leightonnick97

Leightonnick97 New Member

New to this forum, so quick explanation but I am not a diver, but for my work we use scuba cylinders for testing and we are struggling to find anywhere that does refills at the moment, was wondering if there was anywhere that we could either buy a cylinder that has been refilled or get refills. We are looking for 300bar 12Litre. Can anyone help? Located around Aylesbury

2. jb2cool

jb2cool Moderator
    Staff Member

I believe Bracknell Dive Crew are certainly working at the moment, they are not all that far away from you, probably worth calling them first though.

not sure they go up to 300 bar though.

3. Leightonnick97

Leightonnick97 New Member

Ahhh ok I will give them a go thank you :)