1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Local dive shop near Manchester? (fairly urgent)

Discussion in 'General Scuba Diving' started by Gaz, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Gaz

Gaz Member

Hi folks.

I'm away on a liveaboard on Friday…

And was planning to call by DiveLife tomorrow night to pick up the last few bits (SMB/reel, BCD hose, battery/o-ring for a zoop) and to ask a bit of advice on my existing kit, but reading the forum, I'm gutted to learn they've shut down. Real shame - they were lovely.

I've been scouring Google for an alternative (well equipped shop I can get to after work), but while there are a few centres listed, the shops are few and far between (Aqualogistics in Stockport stands out).

I could maybe make it over to Beaver in Huddersfield if I get a flyer from work.

Could anyone recommend a place?

Thank you.

2. Doomanic

Doomanic Dinosaur Wrangler
    Staff Member

Dive Manchester have emerged from the flames of Divelife's demise like a phoenix, you could try them.

3. Gaz

Gaz Member

Went to Aqualogistics in the end. Top place - sorted out all the kit I needed straight away, highly recommended.

4. ste

ste New Member

I know you have already gone on your liveaboard, enjoy by the way, but for future reference there is a shop in bolton called bolton area divers and they are really good, great customer serivce and great prices! Hope this helps