1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kwark Navy or Bare SB

Discussion in 'Dive Equipment' started by Cybes, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Cybes

Cybes Active Member

I'm looking for an undersuit to go under a membrane drysuit for use in warmer waters, the med in winter, UK summer etc.

I'm looking at the Kwark Navy or the Bare SB undersuits as options. Both are close fitting and supposed to be stretchy.

Has anyone tried these suits?

2. Doomanic

Doomanic Dinosaur Wrangler
    Staff Member

@Zubar , who suffers really badly from the cold, shaking like a shitting dog after every dive before he bought one, swears by the Navy so I wouldn't have thought it would be a good choice for the Med. I used a Typhoon freece onesie in Malta, like this; https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/291614033623 and it was perfect.

3. Tribal Chestnut

Tribal Chestnut Well-Known Member
    UKD Supporter

I just wore my O3 PBBs in Lanzarote in Feb where the water temp was 18.

They were fine.

4. Tribal Chestnut

Tribal Chestnut Well-Known Member
    UKD Supporter

Not been too hot in the Navy during UK summer either.

Cybes likes this.