1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Komodo 1st to 8th of July (Liveaboard on Kira Kira). One space left to fill

Discussion in 'Organised Diving Trips' started by jb2cool, Jan 22, 2018.

1. jb2cool

jb2cool Moderator
    Staff Member

We have a small liveaboard (https://www.liveaboard.com/diving/indonesia/kira-kira) booked for a week of diving in the Komodo national park and the surrounding area in early July. This will be a mixture of diving as well as a few island landings to see the local wildlife. I've never been to Indonesia before but I've been promised wall to wall fish.

There is one space left that we are trying to fill. Price will be around £950 (exchange rate fluctuations change this slightly).

Anyone interested?

2. Iain Denham

Iain Denham Active Member

How are you getting there JB?

3. jb2cool

jb2cool Moderator
    Staff Member

We are flying with Emirates (I think).

London>Dubai
    Dubai>Depensar
    Depensar>Somewhere tiny I can't remember.

4. Iain Denham

Iain Denham Active Member

Cant quite fit in on the dates but did try, I like the look of that trip so much I am going to book something similar but on other dates

jb2cool likes this.