1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kit for my hero7 GoPro

Discussion in 'Underwater Photography/Videography' started by cjfcardwell, Aug 22, 2019.

1. cjfcardwell

cjfcardwell New Member

Hi guys,

Some advice please! I’m about 40 dives into my hobby and recently started using my hero7 on my last few dives just using a stick but no light.

Any advice on a mount and lights? I’m diving 5 times a year and am not looking to spend the earth but recognise some lights are really needed to make the footage worthwhile even for personal viewing.

If there is some second hand kit going, also please let me know.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. nickb

nickb Well-Known Member

I've got a Flex-arm tray with a couple of Big Blue VTL3100P video lights I'd be happy to part with:

[​IMG]

These lights are a few years old and showing a bit of wear to the anodising but they work perfectly and the batteries are in great shape. They've now been superseded by the 3800s that have a slightly higher output. The 3800s retail for about £350 each and the tray & arms would be around £60 I guess.

How about £350 shipped to a UK address?