1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iphone 3gs

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by indyblade, May 24, 2012.

1. indyblade

indyblade Member

help required, It's contract renewal time with t-mobile and basically I'm happy with the phone would like a 4s but I'm not prepared to pay £100 odd on top of £35+vat, 3 have a better deal phone is only £45, but more or less decided on going with 3's sim only all you can eat package,
    so here's the question: how easy is it to take my iphone off t-mobile and put it on 3
    also just read you can use your phone as a modem: hows that work

TIA
    tony

2. Zubar

Zubar Active Member
    Staff Member

Recently upgraded to 4s. It I sooo much faster.

3. Scunnered

Scunnered Active Member

Get an Android. I've got an HTC Desire and I really like it. It has a facility to set the phone up as a wi-fi hotspot so you can connect your laptop or whatever wirelessly. I suspect the iPhone does something similar.

4. hawk

hawk Doing It Rong
    UKD Supporter

If your phone is locked to a specific network - you need to have it unlocked.

Your network provider will sell you a code / the necessary software to unlock or you can check on ebay or go to one of the many market stalls / shops that unlock