1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intova Sport Pro HD

Discussion in 'Underwater Photography/Videography' started by EmHeath, Aug 25, 2012.

1. EmHeath

EmHeath New Member

2. Gnomey

Gnomey Well-Known Member

I would not buy another Intova. Mine gave poor pictures and ate batteries in ten mins.

3. Zubar

Zubar Active Member
    Staff Member

I've just got one. Seems great so far. Have not had much use yet. Above water is great. Light levels are good below. Used it to 38m and no problems.

Also the small screen is great for killing deco time reviewing pics etc.

4. DaveS

DaveS Play nice. Enjoy UKD

Some of the early Intova were shockingly bad with crap quality and ate batteries before you even got in the water. Their strobes were even worse.
    Later models (2011) were getting better but their 'HD' video recording was jerky.
    I've not seen footage or used a 2012 model yet. My mates are on a liveaboard this week with a few of the latest Intova offerings so I'll hopefully see some photos and video soon to compare with.

From a personal view Intova seem to be developing on the fly from what I've seen and experienced and therefore I stick with a mainstream manufacturer (Canon in my case) for my UW cameras who has a proven track record.

5. Sidemount_Stu

Sidemount_Stu Sidemount & Sane!
    Staff Member

gonna post some footage for us to see?????? :D :thumb:

6. Zubar

Zubar Active Member
    Staff Member

not sure how. Youtube?

7. Sidemount_Stu

Sidemount_Stu Sidemount & Sane!
    Staff Member

Yeah, youtube or vimeo are the obvious choices...... go on.. you know you want to! ;)

8. Zubar

Zubar Active Member
    Staff Member

Ok, let's see if I can keep up with Da youff. Just set up an You Ya Tube account and shoved up a vid, let's see if it works.

Sidemount_Stu likes this.
  9. Zubar

Zubar Active Member
    Staff Member

Here is post dive on the surface waiting for boat.