1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interested in dive literature?

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by john triggerfish, Dec 13, 2017.

1. john triggerfish

john triggerfish New Member

Hi all,
    Sorry I couldn't find the relevant place to put this post (a scuba literature thread would be nice) but I thought I'd say hello anyhow.
    I'm an instructor working to save for a yacht so I can go and sail the Pacific and in particular the north Pacific gyre. I'd like to check out the wildlife in that area and would base my fourth book on this trip. I reckon I need another ten grand so if you like the previews please buy. They're cheap anyway.
    So if you could all have a visit here
    http://www.advertising link removed
    I'd be much obliged.

Next dive trip for me Malta in April.
    Happy diving good scuba folk....
    JT.

#1 john triggerfish, Dec 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2017
  2. furryman

furryman hmmmm
    Staff Member UKD Supporter

The relevant place to put this advertisement is in the commercial ads section. Please contact the site owner ( gg) in order to make appropriate arrangements.

3. john triggerfish

john triggerfish New Member

Ok. Cheers for the heads up. Just waiting for the reply.