1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inon AD Mount Screw Sizes

Discussion in 'Underwater Photography/Videography' started by Ianscubadiver, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Ianscubadiver

Ianscubadiver New Member

Hi, I'm new to the Forum although not to diving or underwater phtography. I've just made a long over due step to using wide angle and macro lenses. I have an Inon AD Mount and lenses. Try as I undoubtably have I can not find out the sizes of the fixing screws. The bayonet is fixed to the base that fixes to the housing by two thumb screws. I have only one! Anyone know what size these are? Also the base in addition to the centre tripod type fixing has two additional threaded holes, one at each end. These are a different thread to the centre one. Any idea on these? The Inon web site is not the least bit helpful. Many thanks in anticipation.

2. DaveS

DaveS Play nice. Enjoy UKD

Can you take the one you have to an engineering workshop locally and ask them to make another? They usually have gauges knocking around to determine the screw thread of anything you take down.