1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hollis Wetsuit Sizing

Discussion in 'Dive Equipment' started by SimonL, Jun 4, 2018.

1. SimonL

SimonL New Member

Hi,

I have the option on a good condition used Hollis 7.1 SD semi-dry wetsuit but I can't get to try it on before buying.

I've looked at the sizing chart but I'm sceptical as some wetsuit manufacturers seem to not be very accurate. However, I have no experience of Hollis and don't know anyone that does :(

Just wondered if anyone on here has experience of Hollis wetsuit sizing please, i.e. is it pretty accurate to the chart or is it tight/generous meaning I need to go up/down, respectively, on size?

Thanks in anticipation :joyful:

2. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

No direct experience.

Fit is everything though with most wetsuits. Hopefully it's enough of a bargain that you can shift it on if it doesn't fit you.

3. sam51

sam51 Member

from experiance, unless you want a cheap 3mm/5mm wetsuit, for egypt and warmer seas,
    get a made to measure, 03 seem very good price wise, for neoprene, depends where you live in the country.

4. SimonL

SimonL New Member

Thanks for the replies. I'm in S Wales, so not near OThree, unfortunately, but I've since seen an OThree 6x5 suit advertised but again I can't try it on due to distance and again have no idea on accuracy of sizing charts ...frustrating!!