1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hollis drysuit (BTR500) vs Otter drysuit ( not sure which model yet)

Discussion in 'Dry Suits' started by Babycover, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Griffalo

Griffalo Active Member

So did you go for Sitech or Kubi rings?

2. Babycover

Babycover New Member

I was inclinded toward Kubi so I can fitted dry glove if i ever need them

I was really seriously consider dry glove but most of the guys here said it not needed due to the temp is not that high. Even in the middle of winter, at 50m, the water temp is around 10-12 degrees Celsius, they all just have glove with fingers cut off for easy operation.
    the onylthing push me back from dry glove is the flexibility, I do photography, wreck and marine life, so some time my hand would had some tasks loading, holding camera ( ikelite, 2 strobes, 1 video light), reel line, mud stick to take photos, the other hand can be switching regs, valves, deco bottle, vented the drysuit if needed. If dryglove hinder me or make it hard to do, i would be very reluctant.
    I cannot try any dryglove as no one in here use it as well. but it is a super idea and i would imagine that it super good.

Griffalo likes this.