1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hollis double bladder wing 25kg/55lbs lift - £70 delivered

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by Col__M, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Col__M

Col__M Active Member
    UKD Supporter

Used, but in great condition and mostly used in quarries. Rinsed after every use irrespective of salinity.

I've modified it very slightly in that I made a blanking plate to allow it to be used as a single bladder wing by the removal of one inflation tube - that was how I used it. I have made no alterations to the bladders, outer bag etc - I only fabricated the plastic blanking plate. I found this to be very useful as it removed the clutter when diving, but clearly, you can very easily swap back to a double bladder config as I've shown in the photos.

Both bladders hold air with no apparent leaks. The cordura outer bag is in great condition with no corrosion to metal work. IMG_0127.jpg IMG_0126.jpg IMG_0128.jpg IMG_0130.jpg

2. Col__M

Col__M Active Member
    UKD Supporter