1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'General Scuba Diving' started by Aquafan, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Aquafan

Aquafan Active Member

Hello again all, I didn't expect to be here again. I'm not really diving at the moment. I got bent while diving in West Bay and was in the pot for 8 hours. Anyway I've got a large PFO and am on a diving ban.

2. hawk

hawk Doing It Rong
    UKD Supporter

Permanent ban or temporary?

3. Jenkins

Jenkins Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears.

As I said yesterday get the op done. If you have any more questions about the procedure just get back in touch, honestly though it wasn't that big a deal and I have no regrets about getting fixed.

4. Aquafan

Aquafan Active Member

Hi all, still not back in the water yet, its been a busy few years, but not in the water. I sold all my twinset kit with an eye on single cylinder diving.
    With regards to the PFO fix, it would cost me £15k.
    Sorry for not responding.