1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from London

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Fridaysniper, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Fridaysniper

Fridaysniper New Member

Hi all,

New to UK diving but not all that new to diving (been diving since 2000) and hoping to get some good info from the community. I have been diving a few places in the UK and am getting used to the drysuit but generally prefer warm water and cold beer :)

I shall be picking everyone's brains if that's okay, and I'm more than happy to share the few places I have dived and what I liked and didn't like with everyone.

Tom46 likes this.
  2. Griffalo

Griffalo Active Member

Greetings. Where in London?

3. Fridaysniper

Fridaysniper New Member

Sorry for late reply but been busy and not on the boards as much as I would like. I live in Crystal Palace but like I said I don't really like the cold water :)
    How about you?

4. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Where abouts have you dived. Aside from the odd holiday in Spain, I've only dived in the UK. Looking forwards to being able to go diving with less than 5 layers of underclothes; dreaming of when the water's over 10 degrees and visibility over 3 metres...

5. Leeb2018

Leeb2018 Member

Hi fridaysniper

Welcome to uk divers.

If you want a buddy for some dry suit practice let me know. I dont mind diving the cold british waters

6. Griffalo

Griffalo Active Member

I’m in Reading and used to cold water. While I don’t get cold (and nobody should with the right protection) I do sometimes miss the freedom of diving in warm water. I’m up for some practice dives as well.