1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guildenburg, Stoney, Vobster weekday or weekend dive buddy

Discussion in 'Dive Buddy Finder' started by Leeb2018, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Leeb2018

Leeb2018 Member

Hi guys
    I am from southeast of the uk looking for a dive buddy for mentioned dive centers or any other that is close by.

2. Sidemount_Stu

Sidemount_Stu Sidemount & Sane!
    Staff Member

Hi, it might help get responses if you give a little background about your diving level and experience etc.

3. Iain Denham

Iain Denham Active Member

Where abouts are you Lee as I am also from the south east but never go to any of those places, I prefer the sea personally..

4. Leeb2018

Leeb2018 Member

I have been diving two years. I have just over 80 dives. I currently have my padi ow, aow, deep, nitrox, wreck, dry suit, rescue diver. I have just upgraded to twin set and looking to venture off in to tech diving. Wrecks are my favorite dives. I have dived in uk inland and sea, malta and turkey. Also I am just about to go do a commerical diving course to start work in the diving sector.

I think I have met you before Iain diving on the maveric out of dover.

Iain Denham likes this.
  5. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Hi Lee(?), welcome to the forum.

Do get to some of the southeast puddles despite them being sodding cold at the moment! Also sometimes get over to NDAC for some depth therapy. Main thing is to keep practising and get the skills up; I need a lot of practice;)

Will pop a posting up for the next trip - maybe a couple of weeks as going underground next weekend.

6. Leeb2018

Leeb2018 Member

Hi wibble

I havent dived Bucklands for a while. I love diving to improve my diving. I new to the twin set world. I used them for the first time yesterday. So need to get some more diving in with them so i can progress on to some tech diving. I do enjoy the sites round the country. But was thinking about some closer to home dives just to get some more dives in with out travelling for hours.

7. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

How did you find the twinset in use? What kind of configuration do you have?

8. Iain Denham

Iain Denham Active Member

Hi Lee are you mates with Jason darling? if so yes we have met before.

9. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

We're so friendly on here :)

10. John F

John F Member

My son and me are doing wraysbury tomorrow and Vobster Saturday, if you fancy it.
    John