1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GUE Fundamentals May 2011, Hurgada, Egypt

Discussion in 'DIR Diving' started by Badger, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Badger

Badger Member

GUE Fundamentals. As some of you may know I am currently a GUE Fundamentals Instructor Intern.

If you would like to know of any courses or offers available please PM me
    James Sanderson,

Edited as per my PM regards AG

2. zoglet

zoglet Member

Out of interest, who's teaching you?

3. Badger

Badger Member

I have been fortunate enough to intern 3 fundamentals courses with Clare Pooley last year, prior to that in 2009 I did the Instructor training course in Florida with Mark Messersmith and Richard Lundgren (if you don't know them they are both old school GUE & WKPP and just awesome divers and educators) I have also had invaluable guidance from the other UK instructors in particular Rich Walker.
    Its a heck of a commitment combined with trying to keep the personal level of diving required (recreational, mix and cave) when finances are very tight, but I really believe its worth it Thumbs Up.