1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good news! New Film out!

Discussion in 'Brag Forum' started by divingal, Apr 29, 2015.

1. divingal

divingal New Member

Hey!
    A Spanish friend of mine sent me this link to a trailer for a film thats coming out soon called "Arrecifes, Oasis de Vida", they told me that translates to "Coral Reefs, an Oasis of Life" and that it about bringing an awareness of the problems Coral Reefs are suffering to as wide an audience as possible, as well as showing some outstanding images!
    I'll try to find out some more, especially like if its going to come out or be available in the UK.