1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: Used Knighthawk BCD - XL with Air2

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by not my Nick, Oct 5, 2017.

1. not my Nick

not my Nick New Member

Hi All,

So I recently joined up here and have been lurking, reading up on old threads and so on... I'm meeting up with my local BSAC club next week for a chat about finally getting out and doing some diving again, and now seems to be a good time to rationalise some of my kit.

I have a Knighthawk BCD of uncertain vintage, but in very good repair. I was given it by a buddy when I lived in Hong Kong in return for cleaning the bottom of his boat for him :p.

The reason for wanting to move it on is that I want to get a backplate and wing so I can get my own set of twins: I was lucky enough to do my early diving with a bunch (Dive Dojo) in Porto Galera in the Philippines, who put me in a twinset and harness pretty much immediately thanks to my ability to oilcan a single 12 in 20 minutes flat at ~12m :jawdrop:. Result, although I know nothing, that's really all I know, lol - poor slob!

The knighthawk (for those who aren't familiar) is a sort of hybrid jacket-with-a-wing type arrangement, but it is too big for me (44" chest, I think) and I find it more cluttered than I like when I'm underwater and trying to futz around with stuff. It was serviced about 18 months ago I think (I have the paperwork at home) when the Air2 elbow and dump were replaced. It has integrated weight pockets. I've used it maybe a handful of times since it was refurbished - all boat-cleaning expeditions, so max depth of ~2m for up to 2 hours, haha.

I'll post some piccies when I get home - if you have any special requests or are interested, please PM me.

Mods: If I've transgressed in any way, please let me know and I'll make it right :)

Thanks and all the best, Matt

2. Tel

Tel Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Only one request, you've not put a price :p

3. not my Nick

not my Nick New Member

Boof! What a fool I am! Sorry. Open to offers. Would GBP 150 be reasonable? Haven't been able to find any benchmarks online...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. not my Nick

not my Nick New Member

Oh, and I should say I'm near wraysbury - if that's any help for someone who wants to have a look at it in the flesh

5. not my Nick

not my Nick New Member

Photos at last... Sorry for the delay. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]