1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DUI TLS 350 & Undersuit Items for sale

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by Demmy, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Demmy

Demmy Member

DUI TLS 350 Drysuit - £500

Picture on Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/51eatdofbrkpi6e/IMG_0135.jpg?dl=0

Suit has done approximately 250 dives. Purchased second hand and the suit has been used regularly by me for the last 3 years and is still in good overall condition.

Suit is a Signature Series; so has been made to measure for someone (not me). I’m 180cm; 80kg; 32” inside leg; 34” waist; 40” chest; 9.5-10 UK shoe size and the suit fits me well. I would say it's very similar to a Medium/Large DUI size mens suit.

Spec can be found below:

*Material TLS 350
    *Classic Zipper
    *CLX Overlay with Cordura down the sleeves and on the shoulders
    *Cordura Knee Overlays
    *Cordura Bum Overlay
    *Two DUI Bellows Pockets
    *P-Valve
    *Warm neck collar
    *Turbo Soles
    *Telescoping Torso with Suspenders
    *Apeks swivel inlet
    *Apeks adjustable dump valve
    *DUI Zip seals on wrists and incluses one pair of Zip gloves (Size L - have been repaired a few times!)

Great suit, but no longer required as giving up UK diving...

Also for sale:

1. DUI polartech stretch undersuit - £100

Picture on Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5inm1v3p8ngagps/IMG_0167.heic?dl=0

Size Medium - exactly the same fit as the TLS.

2. DUI thinsulate 400 boots - Size L - £25

Thanks!