1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dry suit

Discussion in 'Brag Forum' started by veewulf, Feb 12, 2012.

1. veewulf

veewulf Member

well i`ve gone and done it now bought my dry suit that is (oceanic of course as i seem to be a walking advert for them ) it is the pioneer i understand they are quite popular
    i get the drysuit course included with the suit so looking forward to that :thumb:

2. Suggsy

Suggsy Banned

Nice one, enjoy your own dry bag and staying dry all the time...well, most of the time.

3. chris-the-sham

chris-the-sham Active Member

nice one, enjoy, be prepared to not get the hang of it straight away

4. gmail

gmail Member

Second that from current experiences of just starting with a drysuit from all previous diving in wetsuits.;)

AaronB likes this.
  5. AaronB

AaronB Member

Enjoy .... It a novel experiance the first few time you come out dry!

6. veewulf

veewulf Member

yes thats going to take some getting used to still i like learning new stuff