1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE? DIVEMASTER INTERNSHIP!!!

Discussion in 'General Scuba Diving' started by GooDiving, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GooDiving

GooDiving New Member

300 sunny days per year, between 19° and 25°Celsius Ocean temperature, between 20 and 30 meters of visibility all year round, the greatest biodiversity in Europe, more than 20,000 different species. All of this and much much more is the incredible Tenerife!
    5 reasons why you should choose us:
    • You will work in a youthful and friendly environment with no dive time limits (we love to be underwater!) safely following the NDL
    • We chose small groups to focus on the professional we will build together.
    • We have our own RIB, this means that you will have the opportunity to gain experience on board. This is a crucial skill for a professional diver.
    • You will have the opportunity to dive in more than 20 different dive sites, not only from the coast, as in most of the island's diving center.
    • If you are interested in enriching your knowledge of marine life, our marine biologist will be excited to share with you all your passion for the ocean. If you are interested in the knowledge and maintenance of the equipment, our magic hands instructor Andrea can share with you tons of advice.
    During this internship, you will reach at least 50 logged dives and have a lot of fun, increasing your Divemaster skills and becoming an excellent professional diver.
    At the end of your experience, you will be ready to travel the world with the professional you create with us.
    What are you waiting for? Ask us for more information and MAKE THE OCEAN YOUR OFFICE!

2. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Maybe it's just me, but I could hardly dive at 50 dives and barely have a clue at 500...

Surely to be a master of diving you must need to have exemplary skills and wide experience of all sorts of diving conditions and techniques?

jps likes this.
  3. jb2cool

jb2cool Moderator
    Staff Member

Is it me or does it not even say what country this is in

4. Tribal Chestnut

Tribal Chestnut Well-Known Member
    UKD Supporter

Tenerife.

GooDiving likes this.
  5. GooDiving

GooDiving New Member

GooD afternoon Wibble, thanks for your comment. On my personal experience a lot depends on the training. Have the opportunity to work in a diving center, diving every day, in different weather conditions, with divers or students from all over the world, with different levels of experience, incredibly improve divers experience, skills and self-confidence. Often the fear of making mistakes prevents us from learning and I believe that the trainer has the fundamental role of helping students bring out the necessary confidence to build up a great professional.

6. GooDiving

GooDiving New Member

Perhaps it is not well highlighted sorry...we are in Golf del Sur, Tenerife :cool:

7. Doomanic

Doomanic Dinosaur Wrangler
    Staff Member

I'm looking for new adventures, how much does it pay?

8. furryman

furryman hmmmm
    Staff Member UKD Supporter

Thread locked pending Mod decision

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.