1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diving in St Lucia - Lesleen M Wreck

Discussion in 'Shipwrecks' started by Diver1981, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Diver1981

Diver1981 New Member

Hello,

I have just booked a holiday to St Lucia and fancied a spot of diving whilst I am there, although I here it isn't the best in the Caribbean, but thought I would take the opportunity. The place we are staying in Ti Kaye village and I heard there was a small wreck called the Lesleen M just out in the bay. I managed to find a small amount of information on it [link below]. I was just wondering if anyone else has dived it and can let me know what they think? Also are there any other good dive sites in the area? We were planning to use the Ti Kaye village onsite dive centre has any one got any good or bad comments to pass on?

Best Regards

Diver 1981

http://driftblue.com/index.php?pagename=divesite_details&divesiteid=649