1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diving Holidays in Phuket, Thailand.

Discussion in 'Commercial Ad's' started by PAUL WHITTALL, Feb 28, 2012.

1. PAUL WHITTALL

PAUL WHITTALL Member
    UKD Supporter

If you'd like a diving holiday in Phuket in Thailand then this may be of interest to you. I have a house in Phuket, Thailand. It can either be rented complete, £600 per week, or by the room at £200 per week. The house has 3 double rooms and one single room...so can sleep 7 people. All rooms are ensuite, air conditioned with private balconies. The house has a small swimming pool.

This is the web site address for you to look at the house and many of the activities on offer.

www.paulsthaihouse.co.uk

The web site has a Dates Available section which is continually updated. There's also a 'Blog' which gives a regular update on what we are up to:

http://paulsthaihouse.blogspot.com/

I have four sets of dive gear at the house. You are welcome to use it...there's lots of nice shore diving...so, you can have plenty of diving for free (£1 to fill the bottles over here). If you would like me to be around to take you to the dive sites and organise dive trips (i.e. local longboat trips are £40 per day max to charter the boat) then I can be available.

Phuket is now expensive. There is no cheaper way to get accommodation combined with free to very cheap diving than by renting my place with all it has to offer.

The house is fully booked until the end of Nov 2012. There are room vacancies From Dec 1st up to 20th Dec 2012 and from Jan 5th until 20th Feb. A double room costs £200 per week (If 2 people in a room = £100 each) during this period.

The earliest the whole house is available is 23rd March 2013.

Please email me direct for any further information pwhittall@aol.com

Also, if you are in Phuket at anytime...you are welcome to email me and join in with any of the diving we are doing....

Best Regards to all and Happy Diving in 2012.

Paul Whittall

PeterT likes this.