1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divers in Devon/Cornwall

Discussion in 'Dive Buddy Finder' started by David Simmonds, Dec 25, 2017.

1. David Simmonds

David Simmonds New Member

Hi there, I am looking for friendly & chilled divers to join me on my RIB , for regular trips to Cornwall in search of a wreck.. Open water qualified and above, novices welcome. Must have your own gear. Full cylinders can be supplied at cost . Share expenses equally
    All the best David

2. Tom46

Tom46 New Member

Sounds interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. John F

John F Member

Hi David,
    What part of Cornwall do you cover?
    I used to dive a lot around stIves and mounts bay but these days there is no one west of Porthkerris or Newquay. There are some good wrecks of st Ives but also they do get blown out a lot.
    John

4. David Simmonds

David Simmonds New Member

Hi John, thanks for your interest, I didn't get any interest so i've just sold the rib. It;s getting collected today and heading for Norway , cheers anyway