1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dive buddy wanted.

Discussion in 'Dive Buddy Finder' started by kainan, Jul 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. kainan

kainan Member

I have been let down by my dive buddy so many times now that it is just not funny anymore and now he decides that he does not know when he will be able to dive,if at all.so i am yet again putting the feelers out.im looking for someone to dive with on a permanent basis.I live in stoke on trent but the wife drives me up to the delph,cappers or stoney.I do not deep dive anymore so 18m and above is fine.like i said we have transport so not a problem.so if there is anyone in my area let us know pm me.cheers.jason

2. JohnL

JohnL Well-Known Member

I'm in the same area as you, between Whitchurch and Nantwich. I've joined a BSAC club in Hartford and have dived Eccy Delph and Capers with them. I'm not looking for a permanent buddy as I want variety in my diving - Wednesday, I'm heading for Anglesey for a shore dive, for instance. The club is active and friendly and might be worth contacting to see if you could find a regular buddy.

3. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Clubs and localsive shops are a great way to find buddies. They will often arrange club outings to other locations and match you to suitable buddies.

4. 60plus

60plus Member

Hi
    I live only 35 miles from Capernwray and am usually available to dive there most days. I am quite happy with leisurely dives to 18m. Unfortunately I can't dive at the moment due to a minor op, but am seeing Dr next Friday and hope to be given OK to dive again shortly after that. I am going on a diving holiday at end of September and intend to have at least one visit to Capernwray before then.

Cheers

5. kainan

kainan Member

that would be great.let me know when you fighting fit.cheers

6. 60plus

60plus Member

Was given OK to dive again a couple of weeks ago but unfortunately then got a cold. Now OK and looking to dive at Capernwray this week