1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Day trip to farnes with the wife

Discussion in 'Diving Trips and Locations' started by Mako-JD, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Mako-JD

Mako-JD Active Member

Such a easy day diving....had 2 dives only shallow 1st was max 11m and 2nd 6m loved every mmt of it.
    Most of my time is spent in puddles with odd lake or loch. Need to get more salty time :))

Still learning every dive and enjoying all my time in the water.

On a side note my wife got upset after the 1st dive as she found stressfull dealing with extra weight the current and a unknown dive site. but she pulled through like a champ and enjoyed the seals here on the second dive.

I was ready to can it after the 1st dive not just because it was my wife. Any one i buddy with if they not in a good place then screw it just call it a day and go home. I hope if i ever in this place (and i'm sure i will be a some point) that buddy would do the same for me

Wibble and splinter like this.
  2. splinter

splinter Active Member

Nice video. The seals are great. I'm up there for a weekend in October for the first time in three years. Can't wait.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

3. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Lovely. Thanks for that.

Nicely shows what it's like diving up there.