1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cloud based club membership management

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by Nick Ward, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Nick Ward

Nick Ward Active Member

Hiya

Looking for some suggestions on free (ideally) cloud based club membership management solutions

After a fairly light weight tool that will allow me to record whos a member (and what type), NOK/ICE details and a way to track progress through training programs

Ideally also allowing the members to self-manage

Tia

Nick

2. Ugur

Ugur New Member

I don't know if it will serve for the purpose but agilecrm is free unto 10 users and you can modify lot of things to your needs.

3. jb2cool

jb2cool Moderator
    Staff Member

Are you perhaps part of Agilecrm?

Nick Ward likes this.
  4. Tel

Tel Super Moderator
    Staff Member

On the training side though, self-manage - You sure that;s a good idea?.

Instead how about google sheets?
    Can setup an easy spreadsheet with a single line per student and a date gets put in the box when a module is completed.
    Instructors only can access, edit and colour of text or highlight of box can denote what Instructor.

Run like a league table it means students can be tracked and similar levels matched up for training.
    Can also add membership renewal dates, pack numbers (often forgotten) and even if subs or money owed from trips etc.
    Linked to a FB group means that only those in the group can see it :)

Single page, with the entire club and for even a larger club will print off on two pages landscape.

5. Nick Ward

Nick Ward Active Member

I'm sorted with a site now - however the self serve part was in relation to NOK details etc - training records are strictly under the control of our training officer ;)

6. Ugur

Ugur New Member

nope,

I have just start using it for my business and found it helpful