1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Capo d'acqua, Italy

Discussion in 'Diving Trips and Locations' started by Suffolkmatireland, May 8, 2018.

1. Suffolkmatireland

Suffolkmatireland New Member

Hi all, has anyone been diving in this lake in Italy before? I am hoping to go there later in the year when i am in Italy for work.....

2. Alex Denny

Alex Denny Active Member

I love it there! I made a video last time...

Suffolkmatireland likes this.
  3. Suffolkmatireland

Suffolkmatireland New Member

Wicked!! Do you have to take all your own gear or can you rent it all there?

4. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Stunning vis!

Alex Denny likes this.
  5. Alex Denny

Alex Denny Active Member

... and genuinely, that was with the camera lens steamed up!

We took our own gear except weights and tanks which we hired, but as there is a small centre on site, I’m pretty sure you could hire it all there.

I’m pretty sure the single cylinders had H- or Y-valves on, so you could use twinset regs if you want (though ‘normal’ singles sets work as you can leave the second pillar closed).

You have to book through these guys I think... https://www.atlantidesub.com/295-Diving-in-Capo-DAcqua-around-submerged-mills.html

Suffolkmatireland likes this.