1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canon IXUS 750 camera + Canon 40m underwater case

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by hawk, Sep 3, 2015.

1. hawk

hawk Doing It Rong
    UKD Supporter

For sale, my trusty IXUS 750 and a genuine IXUS 750 specific Canon 40m waterproof case - a bargain at £75 + post

Don't be fooled by the 'only' 7.1 mega pixels, this camera takes great photos and video and is only being replaced becuase my wife bought me a new camera .

It is in good used condition with only a few scratches / rub marks where it has been in the case but other than that, everything works as it should.

Blurb from the Canon site and a link to the full tech spec

The 7.1 Megapixel Digital IXUS 750 blends breathtaking design with flawless engineering. Its exquisitely finished exterior houses precision optics and advanced features that deliver stunning results.
    • Perpetual Curve design
    • 7.1 MP CCD
    • 3x optical zoom
    • DIGIC II and iSAPS
    • 2.5" LCD with wide viewing angle
    • 15 shooting modes
    • VGA movies at 30fps

http://www.canon.co.uk/For_Home/Product_Finder/Cameras/Digital_Camera/IXUS/Digital_IXUS_750/