1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calender for iphone 4s

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by indyblade, Jul 11, 2012.

1. indyblade

indyblade Member

OK, O knowledgable ones,
    sadly I have my life mapped out on the calender in hotmail but don't seem to be able to transfer it to itunes then my ipod and iphone4s, is there a good app out there that will allow me to fill it in in windows then transfer to itunes etc, find it to fiddly trying to use the calender on the ipod and iphone
    tia
    tony

2. jb2cool

jb2cool Moderator
    Staff Member

If your hotmail e-mail account is set up on the iPhone then i think you should be able to see your calendar entries on the iPhone. You can then update the calendar entries on the PC in a webpage and it should transfer through.