1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buddy Search

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Kevin Harris, May 14, 2017.

1. Kevin Harris

Kevin Harris New Member

Hi All

I am based in Suffolk and recently completed my advance and dry suit, looking for anyone local interested in day trips in the week. I have only dived Stoney so looking to venture at any other UK dive sites inland or coastal.

BR
    Kevin

2. JohnL

JohnL Well-Known Member

Hi Kevin - I'm about the same stage as you and based in North Suffolk. Currently out of action after a minor hand operation, I should start diving again in three or four weeks. I'll pm you with more details.

3. Kevin Harris

Kevin Harris New Member

Hi John
    Sorry to hear about your hand, i have replied on the other post. be good to meet at Cristal when they have the talk regarding the coastal dive.