1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Azores diving video

Discussion in 'Underwater Photography/Videography' started by Suffolkmatireland, May 28, 2019.

1. Suffolkmatireland

Hi all, just thought i would share a video i made from my holiday here in the Azores.

Any feedback would be great

splinter likes this.
  2. splinter

splinter Active Member

What did you think of the Azores? We're looking at having a week there this summer. From the video, the diving looks similar to the canaries. Did you see many of the islands or stay on just the one? Any recommendations?

The video looked pretty good to me. Certainly better than my efforts.

3. Suffolkmatireland

It is our last day here today, and we have fallen in love with the Azores! We started on Sao Miguel then went to Pico for 8 days before returning to Sao Miguel. Whilst at Pico we did a day trip to Faial too, Horta was a nice town. Pico is lovely but there really isn't anything to do there so you would only need a couple of days to see the onland attractions. I didn't manage to dive off Pico which was a real shame. I guess it looks similar to the Canaries but i have not dived there myself, but there are plenty of dive shops on Sao Miguel (Ponta Delgarda and Vila Franco have several each). I wish my video was better, it is something i really want to work on when i can

splinter likes this.