1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aqualung Mikron Full Set up

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by Neros2k, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Neros2k

Neros2k New Member

Hi all please find for sale full Mikron set up includes 3 stage console depth, pressure and compass. In excellent condition, any question just ask £300 ono

2. hawk

hawk Doing It Rong
    UKD Supporter

You may wish to provide more information - e.g. when they were last serviced and mention that they are not cold water regs (just in case anyone has any ideas about using them in the UK).

Your price (IMO) is too high as well.

3. Neros2k

Neros2k New Member

Could do with a service and that's why I put ono, I'm open to offers on them.

4. hawk

hawk Doing It Rong
    UKD Supporter

When you can buy them new for not much more than £300 (ok that's without an SPG) and you need a service you need to be under £200 to even get a bite IMO. Personally I'd be pitching at £150 if they were mine.....

5. Neros2k

Neros2k New Member

I'd sooner keep them than give them away

6. Neros2k

Neros2k New Member

£200 is the minimum id take, they have been used 5-10 times at the most

7. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Sometimes you get more by splitting them up. The triple console and regs. Also some pics help.

I feel your pain though. One of the issues with dive kit is the maintenance costs, especially with regs.

8. Neros2k

Neros2k New Member

Every time I try to upload a pic it says it's to large?

9. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Is there any way you can reduce the size (file size)? Unprocessed photos are very big and as it's a website you only need smaller-sized ones. I do this by emailing them to myself from my phone and selecting "small" when it asks. There will be some online file-reducing sites.

10. JohnL

JohnL Well-Known Member

I've found the easiest way is to import photos into a Word document and there is an option of reducing image sizes, either one or all and then save the reduced size photos individually. I'm sure that there are more technical solutions, but this works for me.

11. Neros2k

Neros2k New Member

If anybody is still interested I would take £150 plus postage for these Regs?