1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any wreck recommendations??

Discussion in 'Shipwrecks' started by Daniel, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Daniel

Daniel Active Member
    UKD Supporter

Hi everyone,

My local dive centre said that if there are any wrecks you know about on the south coast worth diving they'll look into taking the boat out to the dive sites in question.. Just wondering of anyone knows of any decent wrecks around portsmouth - littlehampton area that I could put to them. Thanks very much

2. furryman

furryman hmmmm
    Staff Member UKD Supporter

Daniel likes this.
  3. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Daniel likes this.
  4. Tel

Tel Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Lol, I was tempted, but with so many to chose from the list would be a bit meaningless :p

Bit more info about depth and distance from launching/pontoon etc. would help, but the best
    patch tends to be East of Wight as it has better shelter and if Hanson isnt dredging better
    viz.

Daniel likes this.
  5. Daniel

Daniel Active Member
    UKD Supporter

Thanks very much, I'll buy that book and have a look, there is one (U1195) which is also south east of the isle of white, which I want to dive suppose to be really good.

6. furryman

furryman hmmmm
    Staff Member UKD Supporter