1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

29 Oct: Oceana, ex Eastbourne

Discussion in 'Organised Diving Trips' started by furryman, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Sodit... going sailing on Sunday instead.

Swanage is nice, but you need to be there for 0700 to get a parking spot on the pier which, for me, means leaving home at 0400.

2. Dave Whitlow

Dave Whitlow Well-Known Member

Make geography work for you rather than suffering it! If you live in the wrong place (as you clearly do) get down the night before. Then you can set an early alarm and park on the pier and return to the B&B for more sleep and breakfast. Used to work for me before I found a better location :)

3. Iain Denham

Iain Denham Active Member

Chris on Mutiny out of Dover has spaces on Saturday Saturday 28th @ 0700, ropes off at 0730 . UNKNOWN WRECK .30 to 35 mtrs.£39.