1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

27/28/29th May - looking for a space...

Discussion in 'Organised Diving Trips' started by Alex Denny, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Alex Denny

Alex Denny Active Member

Hi all - sorry if this is the wrong place - I'm fishing for a space, not advertising one. I suddenly find myself at a loose end for the second May bank holiday weekend and I would love to go diving somewhere - anyone got any spaces or ideas? Would be very grateful!

2. JohnL

JohnL Well-Known Member

Christal Norwich (a PADI dive centre) are going to Stoney on 27/28 - nice crowd of people and may be able to find a suitable buddy, give Chris or Polly a ring on 01603 485000 if you are desperate.