1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

200 Up

Discussion in 'Brag Forum' started by Scunnered, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Scunnered

Scunnered Active Member

Excellent couple of dives out of St Abb's with Peter on the Selkie on Sat - beautiful sunshine, 6 degrees in the water - positively tropical :)

The first dive was the Skellies. The viz was pretty good and there was a fair bit of life about even for this time of year; loads of lobsters and my first Wolfie of the year :thumb:. However, the best bit was when we got back on the boat we were followed by a large pod of dolphins - extremely playful and a mother and baby in the group :):):thumb:. Spent ages just watching them; better than the average surface interval!

Dive 2 of the day and (number 200) was Black Carr - I love this site plenty of gullies to poke around in - unfortunately not much other than crabs, urchins, lobsters, dead mens fingers and starfish but I loved it just the same :)

becky9 likes this.
  2. Sidemount_Stu

Sidemount_Stu Sidemount & Sane!
    Staff Member

Congrats on your 200th....mine passed recently on a bloody test dive in a quarry testing some new kit.... i didn't realise it was my 200th until i went to log it afterwards.... i was gutted! LOL

3. Dave Whitlow

Dave Whitlow Well-Known Member

Congratulation on making it a proper dive. I did 200 and 300 teaching in Stoney Cove and made sure subsequent "hundreds" were a little more interesting :)

Scunnered likes this.
  4. becky9

becky9 Diving bore!

Congrats! heres to many more! I wanted my 300th in egypt but didn't happen, was a bit bored tbh. Then was going to be on the persier but it was so rough we came back in as it was too dangerous to recover, was offered to dive firestone which I skipped because Wills twinset had taken a tumble and didn't really fancy it in any case lol I decided then that I'd skip the 300th :D My mates done her 100th about 4 times and she'll do it again now as her lappy with all her logs got stolen :(

5. 290315

290315 New Member

Ahh Selkie, such a beautiful craft, how I miss her ladder! ;)

Scunnered likes this.